Thursday, April 2, 2009

you know I've been thinking lately when i go on face book and everything i see all my friends and they have all there friends taking pictures and having a good time and i rarely have people with me in my pictures it makes me really sad. like nobody wants to be in pictures with me gosh i feel like a loner,well it's the people i know that are just really strange and i don't know that many good people and like the people that i do know they don't like talking to me, i just have a hard time relating to people i guess and i wish some people would get the hint that it's time to move on (JOE) yeah like D needs to be dropped and that whole group because they want to go nowhere in life just life is one big party and getting fucked up on a daily bases gosh what a waste of time i need to get the fuck out a doge cause it sure is doing nothing for me and i just want life guarding to happen and save money and buy me some nice things, i got a save up for a stupid car it's becoming ridiculous or dad needs to car pull for a week i want a go to Everest college and get certified in being a medical assistance get paid @ 18 bucks an hour do that for about 2 years in Chicago then maybe go to Florida or go to California that would be the shit and life goes on or go on and get dentist certified too and have that as a day job and by night a medical assistance i need to get going on something and do whatever cause i am tired of feeling like i am going nowhere but i may still need to get my associates in the end but I'm not staying @ wright I'll go somewhere ealse i can't think of anyother community college well ima get going i'm tired of ranting and raveing about shit i just need to get into gear and live

~*Maureen*~

No comments:

Post a Comment